Sunday, March 23, 2008

PC Hot Wired



Does anyone else notice how hours on the computer make it difficult to sleep at night? My physician says my cerebellum is overactive. He prescribed these capsules that have at least ten different herbs in them to soothe the brain. The first time he gave them to me I had to take 21 capsules for two nights. Thereafter, two before bed time. This was because my head was so hot wired.


Think about it. Do you find that you go over issues of the day at night? A monologue that goes on while you're so-called asleep? It's part anxiety or drive to accomplish something and it's that Green certified flat screen monitor you stare at during the day that's a culprit.


In truth, my eyesight is blurrier and I need more light on the keyboard. I'm trying to avoid upgrading to a serious mobile device because my addiction would be in overdrive. With a mobile device I'd check the Internet, listen to music, shoot video and email colleagues 24/7. There'd be no rest for this weary one.


So, my answer to my situation was taking a vacation from blogging and email for a few days. I also hear drinking lemon water cools the brain.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Steve said...

I had to laugh when I read this. I am new to the whole blogging/social media scene and have noticed it invading my dreams some nights. Now I know, my brain is just hot wired.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home